Description of Duties and Role Responsibility:
· Stand post as instructed and serve as general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client policy.
· Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client policy violations at post that may be threat to physical assets, customers, and client’s employees.
· Patrol exterior of facility and parking are by foot as directed by client.
· Report all incidents, accidents, or medical emergencies immediately to supervisor.
· Address security related complaints and ensure proper documentation is completed as required.
· Maintain and complete daily activity reports.
· Maintain consistent performance, attendance uniform appearance and professional grooming.
· Maintain professional communication with clients and customers.
· Maintain a pro-active loss prevention presence.
· Possess and maintain active California guard card.
· Three years of experience in the security profession.
· Fluent in English (fluency in other languages in addition to English is a plus)
· Ability to read, write and understand and execute written orders.
· Ability to stand in one location for extended period of time and or complete foot patrol as required by the site.
· Ability to respond to emergency or critical incidents and notify proper authorities as required.
· Ability to pick up and carry a 20-pound box at waist level.
· Demonstrate a positive attitude, outstanding customer service skills, and take initiative in completing assigned task.
· Must be willing to accept shift work, weekends, holidays and overtime if needed.
· Have a valid Driver’s License for California and maintain a clean driving record, subject to DMV Pull Program.
· Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
· Must be able to demonstrate a stable work history with verifiable positive work reference.
· Must have high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
· Must successfully pass an extensive background screening, that includes criminal checks (Local, State and Federal), drug test, skills assessment test, interviews and personality profile.
· Must have no criminal convictions.
· Have a legal right to work in the Unite States of America.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.