Blackstone Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to any protected status and a work environment that is free of unlawful harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. As such, Blackstone Consulting, Inc is committed to complying with all laws protecting employees as required by Federal, State, and local regulations.
Matron – Day Shift / 8am – 5pm (Replacement Temp)
We are looking to hire an attentive Cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to:
The successful candidates will work under the supervision of the Custodial Manager to assist in maintaining and improving cleanliness quality throughout the building.
The duties listed below are illustrations of the type of work that is performed and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for by this position. Other duties may be assigned.
* Dry mopping, wet mopping, and vacuuming floors
* Cleaning and disinfecting restrooms including the fixtures
* Restocking paper products and soap
* Dusting and spot cleaning walls and doors in high and low areas
* Emptying trash and recycling receptacles
* Ensure the cleanliness of all common areas including lobbies, hallways, stairways, elevators, restrooms, etc.
* Work as directed.
The ability to follow instructions, as well as some experience in operating various floor cleaning and buffing machines, and other maintenance machines
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.