Blackstone Consulting, Inc currently seeking Part-Time/FLEX Cleaners for a Post Construction project onsite at our National Healthcare Customer
Performs all cleaning duties for assigned area to maintain the maximum cleanliness of our facility. Specific tasks may vary as needed.
Summary of Duties
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of assigned areas by completing various cleaning duties including but not limited to dusting, damp wiping, vacuuming, sweeping/mopping floors, and cleaning other areas/fixtures.
- Strips, waxes and buffs floors using floor buffing equipment.
- Maintains the working condition and cleanliness of the cleaning equipment.
- Maintains an adequate stock of cleaning supplies and the cleanliness of the area where they are stored.
- Empties and cleans trash cans as needed.
- Reports any maintenance issues that are observed while conducting normal duties.
- Must have a High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have a general working knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
- Must have a working knowledge of the operation of cleaning equipment.
- Must be able to work well alone or as part of a team.
- Must be able to perform the essential requirements of the job as outlined in the job description.
EEO/AA/M/F/V/D employer, Veterans encouraged to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.