Position: Healthcare Security Officer
Position: Part Time and Full Time
Founded in 1991 by company president Joe Blackstone, Blackstone Consulting, Inc. (BCI) is an international service provider supporting nearly 6,000 employees.
Summary: Typically an entry level position for someone with prior security experience, someone with some prior law enforcement or military experience needing additional training or experience to acclimate to the private security environment. May stand an individual
post in less complex environment or along with more senior officers; provide employee or member escort duties; monitor alarms and cameras, sign in visitors, assist in badging or other security operations activities.
Must possess an active Guard Card and valid Driver's License.
Immediate opening for a dedicated individual with a strong work ethic and general understanding of the familiarity with the duties of a security officer.
We are an EEO/AA employer, Veterans encouraged to apply
- Periodic Tours to secure areas
- Check for irregularities
- Be in charge of preserving order
- May enforce regulations pertaining to personnel and visitors
- Protecting staff and property from theft or damage, or persons from hazards or interference, including the potential for violence in the work place
- Control access to client facility through the admittance process
- Maintains and displays good public relations skills when interacting with visitors and staff
- Monitors entrances and exits
- Provides information regarding the facility and surrounding areas as requested by visitors
- Prevents unapproved or unlawful entry
- Prepare logs or reports as required for post
- Observes and reports incidents
Please complete ALL fields on application.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.