Position: Security Account Manager
Location: Maryland - Montgomery County
Start Date: ASAP and upon successfully passing a background and drug screening
Founded in 1991 by company president Joe Blackstone, Blackstone Consulting, Inc. (BCI) is an international service provider supporting nearly 6,000 employees.
The Account Manager's primary purpose is to ensure the Supervisors and Security Officers are at their assigned location. In addition, the Account Manager's will also: ensure proper employee performance, adhere to the client policies and procedures, counsel
and train the employees and to schedule the appropriate amount of officers to ensure proper security is maintained at the client site according to the client contract needs.
Immediate opening for a dedicated individual with a strong work ethic and general understanding of the familiarity with the duties of an Account Manager.
1. Directly supervise Security Supervisors and Officers at assigned locations
2. Preparing the schedule that will ensure proper security is maintained at the location
3. Prepare, develop and communicate post orders to be executed with security management effectively
4. Act as the principal site liaison
5. Liaising with the customer in-house Security Administrator or equivalent Facilities/Operations executive
6. Oversee training of all new Security Supervisors and Officers at assigned locations
7. Ensuring that performance levels are maintained in accordance with this Agreement
8. Preparing, updating and implementing the annual hospital and/or Region/Area security assessment and security management plan consistent with the program goals and Customer requirements and State Laws
9. Dealing effectively with BCI personnel issues
• Use of personal computer and spreadsheet software
• Knowledge of healthcare security operations, law enforcement or military police that includes management responsibility
• Strong Oral and written communication skills
• Strong customer service and service delivery orientation
• Must be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures
Education/Experience: Associates degree and minimum 5 to 10 years related experience in managing security operations of a comparable size and complexity to the assigned locations, including any appropriate combination of healthcare industry, law enforcement or military police experience that included management responsibility.
All employment is conditional upon successfully passing a background and drug screening.
EEO/AA/M/F/V/D employer, Veterans encouraged to apply
PPO-12867 CALBSIS License?
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.