Founded in 1991 by company president Joe Blackstone, Blackstone Consulting, Inc. (BCI) is an international service provider supporting nearly 6,000 employees.
Summary: The Security Operation Center Dispatcher/Operator is directly responsible for answering telephones, acknowledging alarm signals, monitoring video recording devices as assigned throughout the assigned Service Area, and providing
the information to the Security SOC Administrator, supervisor and officers accurately. The SOC Dispatcher/Operator is also responsible for documenting incidents (including names, actions and times) on the Daily Activity Report. The SOC Dispatcher/Operator
responds to security needs of assigned healthcare facility, its agents or contractors and BCI personnel. Assist with the functions of physical and personal security and safety measures of members, patients, staff, and visitors. Assist with the protection
of staff and property from theft or damage, or persons from hazards or interference, including the potential for violence in the workplace.
Immediate opening for a dedicated individual with a strong work ethic and general understanding of the familiarity with the duties of a SOC Dispatcher/Operator.
- Serves and is directly responsible for the monitoring of the alarm systems, the cameras, and the radio systems for security throughout the assigned Service Area.
- Make decisions: rapidly, accurately, and often times with very little information to go on.
- Liaison between security and all other departments as well as patients and visitors.
- Responsible for making the appropriate internal and external notifications during facility emergencies or unusual events, as well as keeping the Security Shift Lead or Supervisors at all locations advised of unusual occurrences that might affect his or
- Responsible for accurately processing, logging and reporting events on his or her shift, coordinating incident and service request responses, and performing routine equipment maintenance as directed by the Lead or Supervisor.
- Assigned logistical support projects and other duties within the SOC as needed.
- Use of personal computer and spreadsheet software
- Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures
- Courteous telephone manner
- Strong Oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures
EEO/AA/M/F/V/D employer, Veterans encouraged to apply
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED experience in security, military, or law enforcement, computer technical related experience preferred
- Prefer one year of healthcare security experience or previous supervisor experience in service field
PPO-12867 CALBSIS License
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.