Performs all cleaning duties to maintain the maximum cleanliness of our facility.
Summary of Duties:
• Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of assigned areas by completing various cleaning duties including but not limited to dusting, vacuuming, sweeping/mopping floors, and cleaning other areas/fixtures.
• Strips, waxes and buffs floors using floor buffing equipment.
• Maintains the working condition and cleanliness of the cleaning equipment.
• Maintains an adequate stock of cleaning supplies and the cleanliness of the area where they are stored.
• Empties trash and cleans trash cans as needed.
• Reports any maintenance issues that are observed while conducting normal duties.
• Must have a High School Diploma or the equivalent.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must have a general working knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
• Must have a working knowledge of the operation of cleaning equipment, specifically a floor buffer.
• Must be able to work well alone or as part of a team.
• Must be able to perform the essential requirements of the job as outlined in the job description.