Blackstone Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to any protected status and a work environment that is free of unlawful harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. As such, Blackstone Consulting, Inc is committed to complying with all laws protecting employees as required by Federal, State, and local regulations.
• Provide excellent customer service to the client
Responsible and accountable for sanitation & standard operational procedures (SOP’s) in the dining facility.
• Primary functions involve pre-meal set-up, meal time assigned tasks and post-meal cleaning procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs tasks and operational work-loads scheduled for the shift.
• Additional functions include: washing dishware, silverware, pot and pans and all cleaning & sanitation duties pertaining to floors, walls, and windows.
• Replenishing “to-go” items (dining areas) dishware & utensils on serving lines.
• Replenishing all breads, crackers, fruits & salad bar requirements.
• Ensures proper water temperatures and proper operational methods are maintained in the dishwashing machine throughout the washing period.
• Ensures pots & pans are continuously washed, rinsed, cleaned and maintained in a sanitary condition.
• Understands and can conduct final rinse checks using chemical test strips.
• Ensures compliance with proper handling of sanitized flatware and dishware.
• Ensures clean, sanitized dishware and utensils are continually stocked for patron use.
• Ensures the dining area is maintained (clean); tables are cleared and available, floors are spill-free, condiments and all served beverages are continuously checked and replenished.
• Ensures lunch & break periods conform to company policies.
• Reports all accidents to management and/or shift/ work leader immediately.
• Continues training and ensures competency for all specific tasks.
• Conducts additional duties assigned by Management and/or Shift / Work leader.
• Ensures all tasks are conducted in accordance with TB Med 530
• Cooperate with Quality Assurance Surveillance and Preventive Medicine inspections.
• Any additional duties assigned by shift leader and/ or management.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.