Blackstone Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to any protected status and a work environment that is free of unlawful harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. As such, Blackstone Consulting, Inc is committed to complying with all laws protecting employees as required by Federal, State, and local regulations.
Join Our Team we have been committed to providing our clients with great service!
Unarmed Security Officer.
Job Description of Duties and Role Responsibility:
· Stand post as instructed and serve as general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client policy.
· Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client policy violations at post that may be threat to physical assets, customers, and client’s employees.
· Patrol exterior of facility and parking are by foot as directed by client.
· Report all incidents, accidents, or medical emergencies immediately to supervisor.
· Address security related complaints and ensure proper documentation is completed as required.
· Maintain and complete daily activity reports.
· Maintain consistent performance, attendance uniform appearance and professional grooming.
· Maintain professional communication with clients and customers.
· Maintain a pro-active loss prevention presence.
· Possess and maintain active guard card.
· Three years of experience in the security profession.
· Fluent in English (fluency in other languages in addition to English is a plus)
· Ability to read, write and understand and execute written orders.
· Ability to stand in one location for extended period of time and or complete foot patrol as required by the site.
· Ability to respond to emergency or critical incidents and notify proper authorities as required.
· Ability to pick up and carry a 20-pound box at waist level.
· Demonstrate a positive attitude, outstanding customer service skills, and take initiative in completing assigned task.
· Must be willing to accept shift work, weekends, holidays and overtime if needed.
· Have a valid Driver’s License for California and maintain a clean driving record, subject to DMV Pull Program.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.