Our Client in Alexandria, VA is seeking an Executive Assistant for a 2 month project starting Jan. 2019 and wrapping up March 2019.
M – F 8am – 4:30pm, 40 hours a week possible overtime
Pay Rate $23.50/hour
Immediate opening for a dependable individual who is very polished and has high level of professionalism. We are looking for someone that has worked for a large corporation. The candidate will be working directly with the head of finance.
The candidate should be able to:
- Coordinate, compile & edit reports and/or presentations and meetings with senior leadership and/or board members inside and outside the company.
- Generate and maintains highly confidential files, records and reports.
- Maintain calendars, schedule appointments and meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, reconcile and maintain expense records and statements.
- Prepare reports which may include basic research, preliminary recommendations and suggested conclusions; work with Director to finalize and formalize reports.
- Researches, prepares, compiles and extracts information and supporting data in preparation for meetings, projects and reports.
- Support One Executive.
- Strong communication skills: manage, coordinate and provide guidance on writing and posting policies, strategies and practice documents on the company intranet.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Intermediate to Advance.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to use advance specialty software applications to create and maintain support tools including intranet pages, hyperlinks to reference documents, surveys, reports, etc.
- Ability to juggle priorities, will not rattle easily and extremely polished and professional.
- Knowledge of advanced secretarial procedures and executive protocol.
- 5 to 7 years of secretarial experience with specific experience supporting the senior leadership teams.
- High School Degree or GED and administrative training required.
- Associate’s Degree in business, related field or equivalent experience preferred
We are an EOE/AA Employer, Veterans encouraged to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.